Booking terms and conditions
The reservation of Ajana Rooms can be done in 3 ways:
- By phone, calling +39 3662210765
- By email, writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through our website, using the booking form
Our online booking system is easy and safe.
Arrival and Departure
- Check-in: from 12:30 am to 23:30 pm
- Check-out: by 10:00 am
All prices are per room per night, including Breakfast. Free stay for all children from 0 to 3 years. All children over 3 years old pay 20 euros per night in extra beds; adults pay 30 euros per night in extra beds.
Extra beds and cots (additional cost) are available upon availability and must be confirmed by the property.
The balance of the stay is provided on arrival at the property. Payment can be made in cash or by debit and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, CartaSi, PostePay). Checks are not accepted.
The payment of the city tax is not included in the rates and vill be paid on arrival at the property. Cost of the city tax: 1,50 euro per person per night. Children under 12 years don’t pay the tax.
Cancellation Policy and No show – Terms and Conditions
In case of cancellation of the reservation up to 20 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged (free cancellation). In case of late cancellation or no-show, 100% of the cost of the stay you will be charged.
We only accept directly changes and cancellations wrote by e-mail at email@example.com
For more info please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Offers on our website are reserved only for direct bookings and the rate is Non-Refundable. The prices are per room, per night, including breakfast, taxes and service. In case of cancellation or change of the reservation or no-show, no refund will be made.
Terms and conditions – Ajana rooms
About the Keys
Keys must be returned at check-out. If this does not happen, you will be charged a fee of 20 euros for each missing key.
In order to be accommodated at our facility it is essential to show, upon arrival, a valid identity document (passport, identity card, driving license). The data of our guests are treated in accordance with the current privacy legislation.
- Daily cleaning from 9:30 am to 12:30 am
- change of towels every 2 days
- change of bed linen every 3 days
Terms and conditions – Rules to be respected
- It’s forbidden to smoke inside the rooms.
- Pets are not allowed
- Out of respect for other guests, decorous behavior is required
- The time of silence is from 23:00 pm to 8:00 am
- It’s not allowed to introduce into the structure strangers and unregistered people
- It’s forbidden to organize parties or events
We invite you to consult the FAQ section to receive further information useful for your stay in Cagliari.